Dhana

Man! The trekking in Wadi Dhana is barely done way up. And now we know why.
After arriving, we discovered the real meaning of being exhausted and also the benefits of a warm shower.
The view of the valley is breathtaking. It took 6 fair hours with 5 stops including one for tea and another for lunch. The worst, the last part, under the town.
Dhana is small. Houses are spared in the mountain, a bit concentrated in what should be Downtown. All made of stone walls and mud roofs. We have views of the whole valley from the terrace of the place we are
staying.



It's so beautiful, guys.
Musa warned us that Mahmoud would pick us up tomorrow at 7am to go to Wadi Mujib to climb a bit just before enjoy the warmth of the Dead Sea. I believe we are going early to bed, after dinner and surely after a nice speech with our friend from Tenesse, Jack.
I can't see any zombies around, what makes me feel safe up here. The hobbits would be happy in this town since it reminds a bit of 'The shire' (but with taller people).
We see tourist kids everywhere (meaning the touristic places). I wouldn't write this unless it were funny to us. It's a good thing, I think. And Zizo falls in love with kids as usual. Don't think bad!
I want to make a point over the fact that Zizo owes me 10 beers (also true that I decided to share 5 with him). Why? Because I was right when I told him that if the words in arabic start with T, D, L, R, Z, N, S, R, DH, SH, TH, the 'Lam' (L) in the article turns into the first letter of the word (like making it double). E.g. al-Sayara (the car) would be pronounced [as-sayara].

10 beers at Horreya, Zi!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario