One-way trips

'The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page'
-St. Augustine.




We have our boarding tickets, handbags, music and book. Just waiting, waiting and waiting.
One more hour and we will be on the plane.
I don't have the feeling that the trip is over. It is like if we had just started a long trip and next step is Cairo.
I wanted to use this trip, in part, to meditate and reflect about the upcoming future. And I have learnt that questions and answers are two different things that come in different moments, normally when we believe we need them most, moments we can't schedule.
It's impossible to control it even if we try hard. I think that the sooner we understand this, the happier we will enjoy life.
I found lots of unexpected things, not just about the country and its people, but also about human beings like Zizo (for example) and about myself too.

Alright! Time to stop writing.

Now, get ready to change 'Welcome to Jordan' for 'Welcome to Egypt'...or 'Egybt'

Have a great life!
We enjoy it just once...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario