Dead Sea

Other than expected. I see no zombies, vampires nor any other kind of undeads. So I guess they call it 'Dead' because there are no fish.
We are staying at Amman Tourist Beach (the one for tourist), which is plenty of local families spending a nice Friday holiday.
It's warm. Very nice. And we do float. Even me! This was a surprise. I took some pics to show to the hobbits. Maybe he'll stop me 'fatty' (ciccio). Anyway, I doubt we (Zizo included) could properly float now, after such a meal we just had.
Our mistake when we arrived was diving into the sea. I'm sure that any guide (I would not risk saying that even Lonely Planet) has a warning like 'avoid to put the water in contact with eyes, lips and wounds'.
Yes. So much pain in eyes and lips. We can say it. And you can't scratch either because your hands are cover with the salty water as well. Ouch! But this happened just once. We learn from our mistakes.
Yeah!
I forgot to mention that we sadly had to skip Wadi Mujib today. We arrived already a bit late and the tour was supposed to last around 3 hours. Zizo was too tired and I didn't feel like to do it alone and in a hurry to reach Dead Sea later. Just want to say that Wadi Mujib seems like a family adventure park pretty much. We decided on the spot to leave and enjoy the Dead Sea.

We feel relaxed now and much less tired so I believe it was the right choice.

Now that I see my arms (or Zizo's face), I can't say if we are tanned, burnt or dirty.

We'll know after the shower.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario